"BuySculpture" informs visitors to the website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that can be collected by navigation or contracting services through its website. In this sense, "BuySculpture" ensures compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, reflected in the Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, Regulation Development LOPD.
In compliance with current legislation on data protection, contained in Royal Decree 1720/2007, "BuySculpture" has adopted technical and organisational measures as provided in said normative. The personal data collected from the forms is processed solely by the staff of "BuySculpture" or parties set forth herein. “Buysculpture” Has adopted the security levels appropriate to the data provided and also has installed all means and technical measures available to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of data provided.
The customer or user declares that all information provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating, to "BuySculpture", any modification thereof. The user is responsible for the accuracy of their data and shall be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes resulting from the falsity of them. It is important that, so we can keep the personal data updated, the user reports to "BuySculpture" whenever there been any changes in them. Otherwise, we can not vouch for the accuracy thereof.
"BuySculpture" has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out either by email or by filling in forms on the website. In this sense, "BuySculpture" will be held responsible for the data collected via the means described above.
In turn "BuySculpture" informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes the care of requests made by users, including in the agenda of contacts, service delivery and management of the business relationship. Operations, management and technical procedures carried out in an automated or not automated form enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered processing of personal data.
All personal data collected through the website "BuySculpture", and therefore may be considered a treatment of personal data, will be included in the files declared to the Spanish Data Protection Agency by "BuySculpture".
"BuySculpture" offers users a series of telematics mechanisms for the collection and processing of personal data, the purposes specified above. Specifically:
• The personal data provided in person or telephonically will be obtained and processed exclusively by the company’s personnel, and incorporated into the Archive of customers / suppliers for solely commercial and administrative management of customers and business partners.
• Personal data provided tele-metrically either through email, the contact forms on this website or online subscription forms will be added to the user file WEB, for commercial and administrative management of customers and business users. These data will be processed through ServInt managed by Corporate, 12001 Sunrise Valley Drive Suite 350.20191 Reston, VA, United States, shall be treated as Data Processor (Article 3.g of the Act) servers. The user expressly and unequivocally indicates your consent to the processing of data and for the international transfer this service company.
• The names and mailing data file will be added to mailing lists for sending commercial communications, consisting of a database managed by servers GetResponse Sp. Z oo, Arkońska 6 A3, 80-387 Gdańsk Poland, which will be considered Data Processor (Article 3.g of the Act). The company that manages the servers is located in Europe and meets the security measures required by the Data Protection Act for the processing of personal data.
• The mail, name and telephone number will be added to the File AGENDA for managing contacts and sending commercial communications.
• As established by the LSSICE, "BuySculpture" undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For these purposes, the information sent will not be considered as advertising but as an informative sent to customers in pursue to maintaining of the existing contractual relationship.
• In any case, obtained is only the precise data required to perform the contracted service, or to adequately respond to the request for information made by the user.
• Sometimes, personal data is provided through links to third party websites. In this case, at no time will the staff of "BuySculpture" have access to personal data that you provide to such third parties.
Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data gives interested parties the opportunity to exercise a number of rights related to the processing of personal data. As long as the user data is processed by "BuySculpture", they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and of objecting in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data.
To exercise these rights, the user must contact, providing documentation proving their identity (ID or passport), via an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to the following address:
ARTESANIAS URREGUI SL
C/ ESTEBAN COLLANTES 52, 28017, MADRID,
or to the address is replaced in the General Data Protection Registry. Such communication should reflect the following information: name and surname, the petition, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights shall be performed by the user. However, they may be also executed by a person authorized as the legal representative of the user. In such a case, the person must provide documentation proving this mandate.
"BuySculpture" shall not disclose or communicate your data to any third party, except in cases provided by law or when provision of a service requires for a contractual relationship with the processor, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user before the employment. Thus, when using our services, you agree that any of your data can be fully or partially outsourced to other persons or companies, which shall be then considered Data Processors (Article 3.g of the Act), with whom a relevant confidentiality agreement is entered upon, or whose privacy policies, established on their respective websites have been approved. You also agree that some of the personal data will be provided to those in charge of processing, as necessary for the effective conducting of the service. You may refuse to transfer your data to data processors, upon written request by any of the above referenced means.
This policy of privacy and data protection has been drafted by CLICATEGIA SLC, advisers in adaptation of LOPD, on 09 March 2016 and may vary depending on changes in legislation and jurisprudence occurred, it remains the responsibility of the data owner to update corresponding document, in order to know their rights and obligations in this respect at all times.